Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and to celebrate, I’m sharing a handful of quotes to inspire you!
I have to tell you a secret: I love the Hallmark holiday that so many people complain about. I love the excuse to celebrate love. I love buying little Valentines for my girls. I love getting chocolates from my husband. I even love all the pink and red glittering most stores at this time of year! I just love, well, love.
With all that said, To celebrate my favorite month, I am sharing a few quotes on the topic of love that I thought wrapped my sentiments up perfectly:
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” -T. Tolis
- “In A Sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.” -Uknown
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” -Zane Grey
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Shulz
- “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” -Fitzgerald
- “Where there is love, there is life.” Ghandi
- “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” Jane Austen
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” -Pooh Bear
- We were together. I forget the rest. -Walt Whitman
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” -Emily Bronte
If you enjoyed this post, check out these 10 Inspirational Quotes, today!